I'm desperate help

I HAVE 2 DAYS I’M TRYING TO SWAP MY TOKENS SHIB OR TRANSFER MY TOKENS TO ANOTHER WALLET, BUT I CANNOT. THE OPERATION IS PENDING. I AM LOSING MONEY WITH THIS I HAVE PAID MORE THAN $ 60.00 IN FEES AND NOTHING. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO MORE TO TAKE MY TOKENS FROM THIS PORTFOLIO … I hope to solve my problem, I can’t wait up to 7 days to be served by metamask

S I was using BSC network on Metamask. You don’t have to but i did this anyway, i saved my seed, password and private key. Then i went to settings → advanced → reset account → and then all my transactions went away. Next time you make a transaction make sure you use FAST on ETH or increase GAS on the BSC chain just while everything is all clogged up. Let me know how you go :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to share your solutions with us. Resetting the account is not recommending is the transaction has been submitted to the network and in pending.

Hi, i cant swap my wbnb into bnb on pancakeswap. i tried many times. I also tried to swap the WBNB into an other coin, but nothing happens. Can you help me please?

Increase slippage, Wbnb is an erc20 token you cant do it on BSC I’m pretty sure