I have sent Eth from metamask directly to exodus eth adress - I see the details but I do not know how to reach my eth now. Somebody knows how to solve this?

Hello everybody! When Sending ETH from metamask to my ETH exodus adress I did this (step by step):
-Sent BNB from exodus to binance chain.
-From binance chain to binance smart chain.
-From binance smart chain to metamask.
-From metamask to pancakeswap and there changed my BNB to ETH.
-ETH from pancakeswap to metamask smart chain.
-From metamask smart chain I have sent ETH directly to my exodus ETH adress.

ETH did not arrive to exodus. I have all informations about transaction, and I see that my ETH is somewher but I do not know where and do not know how to reach it.

Is there anybody who can help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Hi Ivana :smiley: welcome

hehe :grin: many transactions
Problem is that Exodus does not support Binance Smart Chain.
BUT it does not matter :smiley: because you have a private key ETH

Download Exodus for computer… :point_down: click ETH wallet - click View Private Keys

Import Exodus ETH private key to Metamask wallet :point_down:
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489331-How-to-import-an-Account

Switch on Binance Smart Chain :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Click :point_right: Add token - select Custom Token and add Token Contract Address:
0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

and tadaaa now you see
Binance-Peg Ethereum Token :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Minions

2 Likes

Luigi my man! Bravo and thank you! :smile:
I did it, and now I am confused about how will I send my assets to exodus. Dont wanna repeat mistake, so please be kind to describe that part also.

Ivana I don’t know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you have a Binance account?
Open your Binance account - open ETH wallet
and copy your BEP20 ETH address
Send Binance-Peg Ethereum Token on Binance BEP20 ETH address

Withdraw ETH with ERC-20 :grin: NOT BEP20 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

CAT

1 Like

Luigi I would like to say that I understand :relaxed: but please, can you add few more steps in last answer. ETH wallet - on what you mean?

------And most important Now my assets are on metamask smart chain and I think that I have to transfer those coins to metamask mainnet etherium network and than somehow transfer to exodus wallet. Am I right or… Can you guide me through the process?
:smile_cat:

I mean this address :point_down:

OK :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll write you a private message.

1 Like