Improvement of security loopholes in MetaMask

I hope that MetaMask’s security loopholes will be supplemented and improved upon.

1. Even if a private key is leaked due to the connection with the registered password when signing up for a MetaMask, even if the MetaMask is registered as a private key, the MetaMask access must be made only by entering the password initially registered. Currently, if you access a private key, it is a problem to register any password.
    If you try to delete the previously created mask account again and enter, security will be strengthened only when you require both private keys and passwords.
    If Google OTP functions are added together for enhanced security, it will have three strong security functions, which will free you from the risk of hacking.

2. Establish a system that can monitor the connection of a MetaMask and if 2 or more connections are made, a function is required to enter and release the connection with a password.
    It’s better if Google OTP is linked together.

3. When depositing and withdrawing money, you must create a Google OTP number and put a password together to reduce the risk of hacking.

With the above functions alone, MetaMask can become the world’s No. 1 virtual currency wallet.

Currently, the security level of metamasks is limited to individual users and is lax, so there are so many problems that they are posted on the Internet.

If you don’t come the No. 1 player in the industry, you’ll eventually have no choice but to go bankrupt, and latecomers will continue to emerge. I present my opinion in anticipation of better development than now for the development of the big MetaMask.

These security features were created and used in Korea a few years ago, and new security systems and technologies continue to emerge, and it is surprising that other countries still use outdated security systems.
Virtual currency is not yet interested by many people in Korea, but if many people become interested over time, virtual currency wallets such as metamasks will be created and will grow rapidly enough to create a global sensation.
There are only a few, so we don’t make things like this, but gradually time
I think it will arise after that.
Therefore, MetaMask also writes now in anticipation of better development than it is now.

There may be some strange parts by translating Korean into English, but please understand.