Insufficient fund to cancel the transaction

Hi, I am trying to cancel a transaction, Metamark is showing “Insufficient funds” but I have enough for this cancellation fee. Please see below screenshot and help.

Hey @aazz9900, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Even with the ETH you currently have in your wallet, it still may show the insufficient funds error. Try waiting for a time where gas is lower, or editing the gas settings to be lower. You can also try adding more ETH into your wallet.

I’m having a similar problem trying to cancel a transaction on OpenSea and it says insufficient funds. I added more ETH and still am stuck and it keeps saying insufficient funds. There is no way to get out of this loop. Can’t speed it up either. Someone please help.

Hey @8EED8E, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Have you tried editing your gas settings to be lower? Please also keep in mind that gas prices can be very volatile and be very high at times. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

Yes I tried lowering the gas price many times. I should have more than enough now in my balance to cover any gas fees. Any way you can get this to happen?

Would you be able to send a screenshot of the error? That would provide more helpful information.

Have you also tried a different browser or device?

Hi Winnie,

Thank you for your email, I tried a different browser (Firefox) and was able to cancel the transaction on OpenSea. I think everything is updated now on the Chrome browser so everything is good. Thanks again! Must have been some Chrome issue. Have a great day!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.