I cannot cancel this transaction

I cannot cancel this transaction. I have funds but it doesn’t allow to cancel and shows insufficient funds. See attached.

Due to this all new transactions are queued and pending.

Please help.

3 Likes

Hey @Dropcatch, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

It may be that you just need more ETH in your wallet to cancel the transaction. Gas prices on Ethereum are volatile and can be very high at times.

Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base that may help you:

2 Likes

I have more than $500 in funds but it doesn’t work. However the next 2 newer transactions can be cancelled.

The same transaction mentioned above showed “dropped” on etherscan 2 days ago. Since yesterday it shows there is no transaction with that id.

3 Likes

Sorry the hear the issue still goes on :frowning:

I would suggest trying to cancel the transaction with a custom nonce, or trying to reset your wallet.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Will my account balance be 0 if I reset?

3 Likes

You will not lose any funds in your wallet if you do a reset. Please read over the article in the Knowledge Base and also the guide that is linked in there.

Make sure you know your Secret Recovery Phrase just in case!

2 Likes

hi, I’m new to the community. I’m trying to make a new post. Can’t find the button🙃
that’s why I’m replying on this post.

maybe you could help me with my issue?

I have used the uniswap to swap eth to inuyasha token. now it says rejected but if I look on etherscan I see the transaction successful.

when I look in my token holdings I can see the total amount of inuyasha token and my other tokens

for the other tokens you can see quantities en price, but inuyasha not

Hope that you can help me
thank you in advance

benjamin

2 Likes

Hey @btroenokarso, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

There’s a button where you can create a new topic on the home page.

Screenshot 2021-12-14 075533

3 Likes