I've miss written 1 of the 12 Phrases

There is a problem with my account Actually when I was writing the phrase o had miss written aur mishrit and one of the twelve phrases can you please help me with that I have password and contact address
and everything but I think I have sacrificed one of the phrases please help meaning

1 Like

Hi @Shanurrana you have 12 seed phrases? :smiley: or you mean 12 words? and one word is lost…

12 words 1 phrase. Couldn’t wrote it properly.

OK so you have one seed phrase :slightly_smiling_face: but only 11 words?
You have to describe your problem to me more :smiley:

2 Likes

I mean to say that one seed phrase has 12 words while writing it down unfortunately I couldn’t be able to write it properly so I have Miss written one of the twelve words of one seed phrase. I have the address of my account the picture and the password to so can I get any help

That you know your metamask address that’s fine :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but you must also have a seed phrase. So you have 12 words written but one is wrong?

Hello @Shanurrana , welcome to metamask community,

If you have the rest of your phrase apart from the particular ONE , then you should use the seed savior tool , if you know the spot where that one is missing from . Then you can be able to use the seed savior tool to recover your wallet account .

Note: verify every address or links and avoid any malicious websites. Remember never share your phrase with any individual.

2 Likes

`

https://3rditeration.github.io/mnemonic-recovery/src/index.html

`

:arrow_up: , read the manual or watch the video attached for instructions

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.