I've send USDT to my binance smart chain address from metamask

Minimum transfer is 0.05 BNB :smile: ok thanks for info Ghengiscrypto
Long time i not used Binance hehe withdrawal function

с вами согласен а потом бинанс переводит их себе

Sometime what really happen is… Using BSc network on metamask is kind of slow processing. I mean it definitely required all the combinations to fulfilled.

1. Now to see how many combinations are completed so far and remaining, simply go to transaction history and copy txn (or whatever term they use) or otherwise use the same address you have created custom token with for BSc…

2. Paste in BScscan.com which you can also find in metamask. Now (can you see me, can you) look at the combination there… Let it complete it takes time… In my case it was like 6.9M something combination which took it around 21 days to be completed.

3. If it is already completed… Vola, you can simply go to your preferred browser and add metamask extension. In my case I prefer Chrome ( LOL, surprising info for many), so simply connect your meta mask extension get login to extension.

4. NOW (getting frustrated) login using Smart chain network which ofcourse you have done it already after downloading extension. Once you open the extension you will find it top right corner, if you won’t find Smart chain network simply create one magical browser name Google will help you create one in less than 10 secs

5. (Additional Step) Once you logged into metamask extension you can view in expand view click on right 3 vertical dots expand view

6. At this moment, we all are on same page… One eternity later… It showing BNB and whatever you have token in there right? OK… Surprising for many as for me too, you need to click add token same way that you did for your wallet, even you sync whatever you may not find same setup of custom tokens in extension ones… Details are mentioned in above comments, for creating custom token… Or simply go to bscscan then usdt then copy 0x55… Address, and paste it… Done… But thanks to contributor here in this community… hats off to them thank you to guys for your contribution and effort in making millionaires… Billionaires don’t use community they have lawyers and experts to play their cards (shocking right… Sorry back to game of recovering gems).

7. Now can you see your custom BUSDT here or Usdt here… Great… Click it shake it make it take it… You can see an active Swap option here, which in my case was not active in wallet. Swap itttttt, guys… Curtains drop please… But Pain in A… Wait wait do you have bnb in your account to process the transaction you need a small smallest smallest smallest amount of bnb to process the transaction… Ofcourse pay them money b…hes…done! Enjoy you are official pro now change your binance wallet from lite to pro

That’s possible because you have added the wrong USDT token in BSC metamask wallet. There are several USDT named tokens with different contract addresses. By default, the tokens balances are hidden in metamask. To unhide them you have to add the contract address in metamask. Use this guide -techcrook.com/cryptocurrency/how-to-send-usdt-to-bsc-wallet-metamask/ and try it again. Once you add the contract address it will start showing your USDT tokens in your BSC wallet.

Did you have the USDT bep20 token? There is 2 different USDT tokens

Go to your browser in metamask, Open up your browser and go to pancake swap and connect your wallet. Go to trade/exchange and select usdt, make sure you are on the the right network and you should see your balance right there on pancake swap

1 Like

It worked!!!

Awesome friend I’m glad I could help you! I accepted donations for helping people. My BSC wallet address is 0xe459d7fcD8976539F2Db1308d8Fd2026439A713d anything would help

Hi, I seem to have a problem getting my assets the I accidentally sent on Binance Smart Chain Network (Extension). I’ve sent USDT from metamask to BUSD using the address I got from Binance’s extension. Here is my transaction hash that can be seen on polygon scan. 0x10362947d872e142cb7999a00f9e339544f1268d5eb274fc323614f7fa3fe9d7

Is there any way to retrieve it? Thanks

Hi @jemmybear so you clicked the :point_up_2: Receive button and copied the address?

Try export private key :point_down:

export

Import it into the MetaMask wallet :fox_face: switch to Polygon network and add a USDT token

2 Likes

Jeez, spent more than 3 hours trying to look for a solution and you fixed it right away. Thank you so much @Luigi! Much appreciated

2 Likes