Not found USDT token from binance to metamask

So I’m fairly new and experimenting with Metamask. I sent 10 USDT from binance to my metamask address. I added the RPC main bsc network prior to make the deposit. On bscscan the transaction appears as success, but I don’t see it on my metamask wallet. I did try to connect it to the bscscan w3 site to se whether I can see my tokens transferred but to no avail. Is there a reason behind it?. FYI, I used the transfer network BEP20(BSC) on Binance to make the transfer.
Thanks!

Must click Add Token - Custom token and add contract address Binance-Peg BUSD-T: 0x55d398326f99059ff775485246999027b3197955 Binance-Peg BUSD-T (BUSD-T) Token Tracker | BscScan

1 Like

Thanks. I did just that. But now I have the following update:

It seems it looks like a token with no value. But it was worth 10$ on Binance. Does it mean that for that usdt token is not recognized on metamask?. Woudl the same happen if I try to transfer BNB tokens from binance to a bsc network?

Sorry man i don’t use BSC :smile: BSC is bad network… people
are losing a lot of money :expressionless: on Binance Smart Chain.

When you send 0.05 BNB from Binance (use BEP20 for transaction)
on your ETH metamask address :slightly_smiling_face: metamask show 0.05 BNB
and test send 1 USDT to Binance (must search deposit address for Binance-Peg BUSD-T token)

1 Like

Don’t worry man, I am noob on this and now I know BSC sucks!. So I’ll use BEP20 now onwards. Fortunately I tried with a low amount of 10 USDT, so now I learn my lesson. I’ll try to do what you suggest, in worst case scenario I lost those 10 bucks, but gain experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I thought I lost it, now I understood

1 Like