Ledger and metamask conecction

Hello
I hope you can help me. I have been staking with native wallets for quite some time but I just got into metamask and DEX.

The first thing I did was to create an account in Metamask extension and learn how to use it, make some transfers from the Exchange and some swap, add some token and add some network (Binance etc) to get familiar with the wallet.

Then I created an account associated to the ledger and transferred all my BNB and BUSD funds to this new “hardware” account so from this moment on I had to sign transactions with the ledger.

I updated the ethereum app on my ledger and ledger live today.

The problem that currently prevents me from trading with my funds (they are blocked) is as follows.

In principle I connect my ledger, enter pin, EHT app and open metamask. I have 0.07 BNB.

When I try to make any liquidity operation, swap etc I get the typical window of checking the key of the ledger and confirming the fees but the operation does not appear in the ledger to verify it, it is as if it was not executed. This causes that my funds are blocked because I can not move them to another account or exchange.

I hope you can help me, thank you.

It does not allow me to put images. But the first one shows different attempts to access the account and the second image shows the list of accounts and the first one, which is the one I have a background, appears with a click but the unlock button is disabled.