Lost transaction

I made a deposit with Tfeul not realizing this is a ethereum only wallet, my Tfuel left my other account, how do I retrieve it back.

Metamask is not an ethereum only wallet, it is an ERC20 wallet and also works with NFT’s.

If TFUEL is not an erc20 you’ll need to export the privkey of your metamask address (please be sure that there are no other erc20 tokens held there first or send them out), and then import it into a wallet that is compatible with TFUEL of your choice.

Hi. Hoping you can help. I sent bnb to MetaMask and it never showed. Set as BEP20, which I think is right? And checked the address key and it all looked right? Confirmations done and transfer compete. What else can I do?

Hi Thehappyhodler, you adedd BSC? :point_down:

Metamask is an ethereum wallet. What ever you sent from whatever platform, is sitting in bnb wallet under the keypin you were given when you sent it to metamask. Contact customer support and explain what happened. You may find your answer under helps in bnb customer support.

Hi. Hoping you can help too . I sent usdt to MetaMask and it never showed. And checked the address key and it all looked right? Confirmations done and transfer compete. What else can I do?

Hi Alzheimer withdraw coins with BEP20 or ERC20?

you adedd BSC? :point_right: Connecting MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain | Binance Academy

Yes I added bsc. I only have usdt in my wallet. I can’t swap because I don’t have BNB. What can I do now

Alzheimer you must buy BNB on Binance and send to Metamask ETH wallet (must used BEP20)

Or i send you some BNB :slightly_smiling_face: for some USDT
but this is risky for me :smile:

1 Like

if you could it would be great for me.

hi ,
i sent eth to trezor from binance by BSC by mistake . now i found the coins on metamask. i want to send it back to binance or trezor. which platform should i use ,BSC?

how much Gas / gas limit should i type in ?

Hi @chezmoi send it to Binance first… gas limit 75000