Meta mask wont help, brave doesnt have a support network.. they corrupted my metamask and lbd file and wont help me

This is an example of my ldb file, where i need to get certain data to get access back into my MetaMask account but as you can see its either corrupt or compressed or something, im so close to just giving up on my money and nfts as ive been tryi g for weeks to solve this😴 brave uninstalled/corrputed my MetaMask and i dont have my recovery phrase. Please help

2 Likes

Hey Krusty,

When you say MetaMask won’t help, have you filed a ticket through Zendesk for this issue? The team will help! It just will take time.

5 Likes

Hi, they told me that cant offer support with something/data thats corrupt

2 Likes

Did you file the support ticket through these steps? Just want to confirm you filed in the best spot for MetaMask -

Please submit a ticket to our support team at
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

Screenshot 2022-02-15 082305

A live chat box window will then automatically appear on your screen where you may contact the support team.

5 Likes

Yes, think im out of luck

5 Likes

I wouldn’t give up total hope. Once I had a issue that took 3 months to resolve. I was consistent with submitting tickets and the team started working with me, they were incredible and helpful. There are so many scam MetaMask help accounts though so just make sure you’re going through that one and only link. Don’t give up hope!

3 Likes

Crud…so I see you’re saying Brave uninstalled your MetaMask? That is a challenge. @Luigi any ideas on this one?

3 Likes

Yeah exactly that dude, was my fault for not keeping my phrase but didnt expect it to randomly uninstall​:-1: luigi has had a look a few weeks back and couldnt help either :fearful: ive filed tickets with meta mask and was told my chances are slim

3 Likes

@KBeeTheCapybara his data is pretty corrupted and SSD disk data is difficult to recover :neutral_face:
and I admit :smile: I’m not an expert on the Mac OS :slightly_smiling_face: I use Windows or Linux system.

3 Likes

I am so sorry, Krusty. I’m hoping there may be something magical that can happen. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Thank you man, got me really down for sometime but sadly looks like im praying for a miracle atm!:pensive: luigi had a look & hes a legend for taking the time but doesnt look good

4 Likes