Metamask extension compromised but I still have NFTs in my Opensea profile how do I switch wallets?

I was using Metamask to make offers on Opensea I’m just new to this space and I received a pop saying I needed to pay $7 fee as a one-off fee I just thought it was normal then a couple of hours later I noticed the WETH had gone from my Metamask. When I checked on Opensea the hacker has used my funds to purchase an NFT which has landed in my Opensea account but I didn’t order this and they made it double the market price so this leads me to think it must have been the seller who was involved in this scam. Anyway, I found online that you need to check the Token Allowance Checker and it was set to unlimited I changed it to zero now so I hope that’s stopped the scam. I now need to change this metamask wallet but I’m struggling to figure out how to do this and I still have 2 assets in my Opensea account if I remove my wallet I will lose access to my NFTs?

1 Like

Send the txn hash of this please. Are you sure you were hacked? Sounds like you paid a fee to authorise OS to use your WETH. Why would a hacker put the NFT in your wallet? makes no sense.

1 Like

Think it was a phishing scam from a popup they used my funds to buy their NFT at double the market price

1 Like