Metamask got hacked

My metamask got hacked and I know how so I want to let people out there know to protect their funds.
I interacted with this(fluxchaindotnet) site and it asked for permission to access my wallet, I was wary as I suspected it was a scam but then in metamask it said that this website is asking to “view your address” so I thought there is no danger here because it is just “VIEWING” it and also let’s say that, this website is a scam but I trust metamask so when metamask says it is only VIEWING then I trust it, anyways guess what happened when gave permission to VIEWING my address? … 3 seconds later all of my bnb sent to another wallet.
so I am here to ask the metamask team to check out this website and update their wallet to stop scammers from stealing people’s funds.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Although 3 BNB is substantial, it’s not enough to warrant a forensic investigation. We provide blockchain forensic analysis for lost funds and aim to expose hackers and scammers when they end up trying to cash-in their gains on known exchanges. Exchanges and law enforcement use our detailed evidence to freeze funds and issues subpoenas to get real-life identities.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is exactly what criminals take advantage of, they only steal small sums of money which unfortunately no one deals with …

1 Like

So look at this my hacked wallet: 0xAbCf4d4f88aDa9D2ac3e4719BED37e388aA48ECB from which the thief stole more BNBs. The thief’s address is: 0xD639Fd0b4cb8def2B24e3c77358136558A284e71.

If you suspect your wallet has been stolen, please check the post below

If it is confirmed that it has been stolen, we should replace the wallet address in time and kill virus to the computer. Don’t click on strange links and authorize unknown programs. On the road of security, we need to be cautious all the time.

I can’t send a ticket to support. Can you send it instead of me? My problem : My Metamask wallet 0xAbCf4d4f88aDa9D2ac3e4719BED37e388aA48ECB on BNB Smart Chain has been hacked. They steal my BNB from there every day. These transactions are not done by human, but by some program. Can BSC Smart chain set only my single Withdrawal Address there from Binance exchange? And block other withdrawal addresses? The thief’s address is 0xD639Fd0b4cb8def2B24e3c77358136558A284e71. When some BNB appears on my account at the moment it goes to this address !!! Thank you.

Obviously, your wallet has been stolen. Please don’t use this stolen address again.

1 Like

Hey @Mates ,

I’m sorry that your wallet was compromised. As @Tksly shared, please submit a help desk ticket. Nobody can submit on your behalf since they will ask for your contact information.

Here is an article on sweeper bots to shed light on the programs completing the transactions.

1 Like