MetaMask No longer Functioning on AVAX

My MetaMask stopped working on AVAX last night, Started with Pending transactions not showing on Snowtrace so I reset it, I reinstalled it, If I try to swap on MM the transaction just fails. If i try to swap from Joe or Dextools the transactions just sit there as pending. I have tried everything in the forums in regards to Nonce transactions. It was all working find prior to 9pm last night… Please advice…

1 Like

Hi @Narwahl ,

That may be an RPC issue. Try to change the RPC using the following link. Click on the small arrow at the bottom of the Avalanche Network box and add an appropriate RPC to your wallet.

chainlist. org (remove the space I inserted in the link)

For more information on this, please see the following link.

If after changing the RPC, the issue is not resolved, that would be good to clear the browser’s cache as well.

Let us know how it goes and in case you need further assistance.

5 Likes

Hey, So It seem that the Brave browser was the issue. It works fie in Chrome… any ideas what I can do to fix this in Brave? Odd Part is it’s only Avalance with the issue…

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for letting us know.

1. Have you cleared the browser cache to see how it goes?
  2. Have you changed the RPC on Avalanche?
    Compare the RPC of the newly installed wallet on chrome with that of the one on Brave to see if they are the same?
1 Like

It seems to be working on both now, I added the Avalanche Network from the Select option in MM. Maybe opening it on Chrome unfroze whatever was going on and synced it up.

1 Like

That is not the reason.

There may had been other issues (such as RPC/network) which got resolved later.
Anyway, thanks for letting us know.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.