Metamask Singpore

**Description:**hello?
I invested in a liquidity provision pool operated by MetaMask Singapore.
However, I requested to withdraw my investment, but they have not responded for a day.
They said they would resolve the issue by 11 a.m. today, but there has been no response so far.
For reference, my MetaMask wallet address is as follows.
0x85****f23c

MetaMask Singapore Customer Center told me to send 5880 USDT to the wallet address below.
0xdB650Aa829350C0973b91c508573774e5112A79A

They say my wallet has been registered as a risky account due to multi-device access.
To solve this, I was told that I would have to pay 12% of the 49000 USDT I requested to withdraw.
So I paid this amount yesterday into the above wallet.
They informed me that the above wallet address was the finance team’s wallet address.

Is there a way to contact the MetaMask Singapore customer service center, which has no response?
Please solve my problem situation.

Purpose:

Extension/Mobile/Both:

Images/Attachments:

This is most likely a scam, do not send any more tokens to this wallet address.

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.