Fund processing center

I withdrawal over 30000 from a platform called ETSY to MetaMask. I contacted MetaMask on whatapp. They are the funds exceptional processing center. They told me my funds were on hold for money laundering and i needed to deposit 1500 to unfreeze my account. I deposited and now they’re asking for 1700 more for trading. Can someone help me? Is this true?

hi @nickcoj74 . This is a scam, MetaMask only provides services on the official platform, let alone making such requests. Please do not transfer money to these scammers again.
contact the support team as follows

7 Likes

My funds went to MetaMask. Why funds are not showing up? I didn’t give anyone a recovering phase. Should i give you my MetaMask address? Are you able to check it out for me?

Hi @nickcoj74,

This is definitely a scam as Tuya mentioned. I am sorry for what happened, but you have contacted the scammers.

Have you clicked on a link sent to you? If yes, most possibly your wallet has been hacked. Please read carefully the post Tuya shared and contact the MetaMask support team.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

4 Likes

I didn’t received any link. I didn’t give out my address. I don’t know what to do.

You have to be more careful and WARNING WhatsApp used by many scammers.

1 Like

@nickcoj74

Please check here:

You mentioned that you have deposited. That site via which you have deposited your funds must be a scam site. Do NOT send any more funds to them. They are scammers.

1 Like

Please contact the support team. They can take a look at your address. Please check here:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.