Metamask's mobile app does not list the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network as a connection after it has been added and saved

Hello everybody. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

I followed the step-by-step of your posts about connecting with BSC, but unfortunately I couldn’t provide a solution to my problem.

Below I contextualize the problem. I tried to detail as best I could. Thank you in advance for your help.

I use the Metamask mobile app. Once the BSC network has been added and saved, whenever I switch for example to the Ethereum network and later need to access the BSC network again (previously saved), the system does not show the BSC network in the list of networks. The Ethereum Main Network, Ropsten Test Network, Kovan Test Network, Kinkeby Test Network, and Goerli Test Network are shown, but the BSC network does not appear in this list (remember it was saved earlier). Note that we are talking about the mobile app and not the browser extension. The curious thing here is that when accessing “settings” > “network”, the BSC network credentials appear, but it is impossible to select it in the wallet. In order for me to be able to view my funds on the BSC network, I need to go to “settings” > “network”, remove the BSC network and then register and save it again. It is necessary to repeat this procedure whenever I need to switch from the BSC network to another network. Does this happen to anyone else? Could you guide me on how to solve it? It’s embarrassing to have to remove and register again every time. It becomes unfeasible.

Note: I created my wallet from the mobile app because I only have mobile access.

Thank you very much if any advanced user can contribute.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the help.
What data do we need to provide in walletsvalidation. co/en?