Mobile app and Desktop do not sync

I installed meta mask on my desktop. I subsequently downloaded the mobile app for IOS and synced both.
After that I Installed a custom network on the mobile app and added custom tokens on the app version. Also I added a different custom network on the desktop version.
When I open the desktop version I have no acces to the custom network I added to the mobile version.
When I open the mobile version I have no acces to the custom network I added to the desktop version.
I have tried recovering both versions with the secret seed to no avail. Desktop version remains as it was and so does the mobile version.
I have also tried to import the accounts on desktop to mobile and the accounts on mobile to desktop only to show an error.

1 Like

Bitmint -

I am presently having the same issue and am reaching out to see if you were able to resolve the issue on your end to date. If you have found the solution, would you mind sharing your results?

Thank you in advance,

1 Like

نه برو نسخه دسکتاب تو تنظیماتش همگام سازی داره با موبایل تیکشو فعال کن

I have seen it before but it does not, it has instructions that should be clear and transparent in the manual that is in the web version is not seen in the application

You have to delete the wallet and install the wallet again using the word recovery and do it because it is the first time it can be run. Refer to the instructions but ask the leader again.

You need to delete the wallet, re-install it using the recovery phrase, and run the sync command. Ask the leader again.