My USDT has dissappeared after using Wormhole to transfer to Solana

I tried the wormhole bridge for the first (and probably last) time. I sent 1000 USDT from my ETH wallet to my Solana wallet via wormhole and it seems to have disappeared.

Below are links to both wallets as well as the transaction link, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Transaction ID:
0xb5515aeb16200ff373d2cff279f1f1e6f9d3ecad0b73262e2be909e63cfd2c1c

Eth Wallet Address:
0x9C2db427Aec04C19618f0b56d8fe6cc7db6721A2

Solana Address:
DRhjHPLjJ3BPpYpYBNABkyGit38uUssGPzB9UVZBEgEu

1 Like

Hi @mazzaneo,

Welcome to the MetaMask community forum,

You had better report it to the wormhole support. Make sure that the support is legit and never share your secret recovery phrase and private keys with anyone.

4 Likes

@mazzaneo It looks like an unfinished swap to me :thinking:
Did you do everything like in this video? :point_down:

It looks like you didn’t do step 3 :roll_eyes: claim token

3 Likes

Hi Luigi,

The transaction was done through drift protocol and not through the wormhole website.
Is it possible I failed to sign a confirmation perhaps? I’m not sure.

In this case do you have any idea what would happen. Tokens lost, refunded or… is there a way to complete the transaction?

1 Like

as Luigi said, you may not have claimed your funds.
connect to portalbridge and see if there is a claim button.
If not, try this link : portalbridge. com/#/redeem
(remove the space before com)

4 Likes

Thanks guys,

portalbridge currently down but will try that

1 Like

@mazzaneo on the Portal Bridge website :point_down: click on Resume Transaction
and use your Ethereum Transaction ID:

Connect the Solana wallet and pay the transaction fee :money_with_wings: all done

3 Likes

Guys, it worked.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi Luigi
I have sent my USDC polygon to Ethereum on Eth main network but after about 2 days it didnt received yet !!!
this is my wallet address:
0xAA377523B436De9AB4be1135F12945D2B340C11F
so what is the problem???
I need my eth urgently!!

Hi @sallet you mean this transaction right? :point_down:
https://connextscan.io/tx/0x1408db8e9570deef31676da3abbebc99495d1660dbb4b5126e044aa53ba28d8f

Moving from one network to another is sometimes very expensive :upside_down_face: you need 32.8 MATIC (29.75 USD) to complete the transaction. But it can go down :smile: follow the link I sent you.

1 Like

Yes Luigi oh so what should I do now I want to cancel that can I do that?
It’s ridiculous that meta mask doesn’t show and ask for fee price!!

@sallet bridge transactions are expensive :smile: mainly to the ethereum network

When you sell your ethereum on the arbitrum network you will get 33 MATIC :slightly_smiling_face:
https://changenow.io/?from=etharb&to=maticmainnet&amount=0.009

Now fee is 40 MATIC :smile: F… wait until it drops to normal price :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Profile - Luigi - MetaMask I mean on the other dex if you don’t have the fee the transaction will not be done,
Why in MetaMask without asking about fee, assets are deducted from your wallet!!
This is ridiculous.
So now I say what should I do, it’s not possible to cancel it? Should I add polygon in my wallet?

ezgif-4-33463eabe5

@sallet wait (the fees are too high now) :smiley: and buy some MATIC

1 Like

Ok so there is no problem if it takes for example 1 month?

@sallet this is a classic bull run :ox: many new people will overload the network and then the fees are high… and I don’t know how long :smile: sorry man.

1 Like

OK man and how can I check my transaction’s gas fee every day?

Just open the page: https://connextscan.io/tx/0x1408db8e9570deef31676da3abbebc99495d1660dbb4b5126e044aa53ba28d8f now fee is 52.66MATIC :see_no_evil:

Maybe the fees will be better in the morning :smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks for your good support, at last better than the whole MetaMask’s devs and team!

1 Like

@sallet now the fee is 21 MATIC :smile: swap it.

1 Like