New window.web3 error found

Hello,
image

Screen cap on the error I get when connecting to this site: DefiBids - Staking
Been connecting to these site regularly, no problems 'till now. Right now, my Metamask works on all sites, was able to do transaction with . . . no problem. The problem lies when I open this particular website. Contacted website owner support, they have no idea on the problem. Maybe you guys can shed light.

Im on eth mainnet on my metamask

What I did to attempt to correct the problem.

  1. Deleted cookies for 7 days
  2. Disconnected metamask from site, restarted my PC
    all of these failed.
    By the way Im using metamask through chrome browser on windows PC