No transaction can be made

I cannot conduct any transaction on the eth network。Every transaction I’ve tried has been a failure and I’ve reset my account many times.I tried to increase gas, but there was no result。

2 Likes

Hello @Sun !
Welcome to MetaMask community )

Probably you have a pending transaction that needs to be cleared. with a pending evaluation that has the old timestamp.

7 Likes

@Sun please let us know if this helped.

2 Likes

I can’t find any pending transactions

1 Like

@Sun

Do you have enough ETH on your balance to pay for gas?
You can view pending transactions in the block explorer ( etherscan )

2 Likes

Hello @Sun, welcome to MetaMask community!

This usually happens because of low gas fees

2 Likes

No, no matter how much gas I raise I can’t close my deal. None of the deals can be completed. I hit OK and it immediately fails

1 Like

Looking at the last pic you shared, there may be something wrong with the smart contract which you are trying to interact with. Is this issue valid for simple transactions as well and not the respective mint you are trying to do? Like sending tokens to another wallet you have?

2 Likes

Nothing works. The transfer is wrong

1 Like

I would like to send you a video of my operation. No matter what I do now, it is a failure

1 Like

Do you have the latest browser version and MetaMask extension version installed? Have you tried reinstalling the extension? Make sure you have saved your Secret Recovery Phrase safely first. You can also try another browser with the MetaMask extension.

1 Like

Yes, my browser and MetaMask are up to date. I only have this problem on eth. I can use it normally on other networks. I have also tried using this address in other wallets with no problem.

1 Like

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly. This way you can have an easier way of freely talking about your issue in a more private environment with a support agent.

3 Likes

I can’t get in touch

2 Likes

You should try to connect to Ethereum using an alternate RPC URL to see if that helps.

Settings > Network > Add Network

Name: Ethereum Flashbots
RPC: https[colon]//rpc[dot]flashbots[dot]net
Chain ID: 1
Currency: ETH
Explorer: https[colon]//etherscan[dot]io
(replace [dot] with periods; [colon] with :slight_smile:

Or just go to chainlist[dot]org and select from the list there.

Once added try to make a new transaction.

3 Likes

hi. refresh the page, or switch to another browser.

3 Likes

I send to modify my eth network

Check this article

1 Like

I tried to add eth network and used other RPC to solve this problem, but I do not know how to change the R of the default ETH network

You need to add a custom network with the same ID ( 1 ) .