Old TRX token on metamask

Hello fellas.
Newby here, so … ready for manuals)))

There is some TRX in my wallet. Seems - it is OLD TRX. When i check it on bscscan, i see this message " TRON token contract has migrated to a [new address.]"
A couple of months ago there was an opportunity to make an exchange, now when I try to make an exchange to , I get a message that quotes were not found.

I will be glad if you help me understand how I can send this coin to binance or gate or how to exchange it for another coin inside the MetaMask.

Hi @TMP7, welcome to MetaMask community!

Would be best if you dyor about that token properly. Tron network is not compatible with MetaMask at this point, not an EVM network, but the token could maybe have a correspondent on BNB Chain, you just need to make sure that it’s the right one, the correct contract address, before even thinking of interacting with it. Be careful.

Ure right, my OLD TRX are BEP-20 TRX, and contract address is correct.
Ive read article on medium “How to migrate ERC-20 Tron to TRX-20 MainNet Tron”
but my TRX are BEP-20…
Shall i give some extra info?

Double check, i would say. You can also check to see if any centralized exchange accepts deposits of TRX on BEP20 and from there it’s simple, you simply withdraw it on TRX20 to the wallet of your choosing, compatible with Tron network.

Thanks for the help! Yes, this is a great solution that is guaranteed to work. I found another one.
I should have looked better :nerd_face: before creating the topic, sorry I wasted your time. :upside_down_face:
Binance supports deposit OLDTRX token with conversion to TRX after. I checked it on a small quantity, everything works.
Thanks for the tips anyway, have a nice day guys.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.