Pasting the Wrong address in metamask

Hello. The issue I have is that the address I copied on my metamask was different from my address. Unfortunately I sent my life savings 19 BNB to that address and I never got it. Its so sad actually I hope and pray that someone can help me out

1 Like

I have been devastated all day and angry at myself because of this. I just hope everything goes well. Thanks for your help, I will wait for support response

1 Like

Where did you send a support ticket? Have you heard anything from their side? Has anyone reached out to you? I’ve been dealing with the same problem and I don’t think it’s fair that “they can’t do anything” since it’s been a bug/problem for years and us new users suffer from.

1 Like

I just sent the complaint today. You can message support in the home page.
Honesty I hope someone helps out, it wasn’t my fault, I copy my address from metamask just like I do on trust wallet and binance, unknowingly it was sent to someone else address.
I am still waiting for support message

1 Like

That’s true. My funds are sitting in an account that has not been accessed for weeks. It’s sad, very sad, I really don’t know what to do or who to tell that will be able to help me out

1 Like

How do I contact you or send you a direct message? Coming to together will be great and helpful too.

1 Like

I transferred a token from my trust wallet to my meta mask and I can’t find the and it as not been returned either this is the transaction hash please I need something done urgently 0xa9450f65e50684ae93369d04f58a8796038208485eb3e00ecedf6cc0b5cb7e3c

1 Like

Hi @Sayo you have connected MetaMask :fox_face: to the BSC network?

Next step add Token Contract Address: 0xc0cfb69cf3470382e89c145b608626c42132c545

1 Like

No one has reached out to me unfortunately. I am still waiting. I wonder how long it will take for support to get back to me.

1 Like

been a couple of days and no one seems to care nor tried to reply. I doubt they’ll ever do something about it even if this kind of issue has been in their system for years, and they don’t even try to do something about it as far as I kept on digging the same issues here on their platform. It is saddening, a huge company doesnt even give a little sympathy on the first time users.

1 Like

Having the same problem with new instance of metamask on a fresh browser.

1 Like

hi i have the same issues hope someone can help

1 Like

I copy my address when I pasted it, different address appeared. Is it possible to cancel the transactions?

1 Like

me too…i paste the wrong address in my metamask…it hurts me…how im going to fix it?

2 Likes

how are we going to resolve this issue? we are “LOSING” our “INVESTMENT” in your application!!!

1 Like

same probleme :frowning: we are losing or ur application and u can’t fix this

I transfer my Eth Metamask to my Ronin Wallet but I transfer with only the send thing, i didn’t use the Ronin Bridge. So before i sent it i remove the “ronin:” infront for my ronin address because it says recipent address unable. So, I sent it in the same address as my ronin address but in metamask wallet. It receives in etherscan and it’s not weth, it’s eth on other account that i’ve sent. Help me
I have to pay my university fee

I have the same problem, I sent funds to another wallet because when I go to copy my metamask address the extension gives me a different address: 0x9f9195a687720452EA532d139E739E20DdDA721e
Someone managed to solve the problem. I’m starting to think this is embezzlement of company money

1 Like

You get your funds or not

Hi, have you solve this problem? How?