I use Ledger via MetaMask. I’m trying to interact with Optimism and every time I try to do something (use Uni/Sushi, Perp, or just transfer to another address) I will click “Confirm” and then instead of prompting the Ledger it immediately closes the MM extension. I open it back up and there’s a pending transaction, no txid, not on the blockchain, which will sit there for hours (I think 18 hours was longest I waited). The Ledger gets prompts for things like signing BentoBox permission on Sushi and it from what I can tell anything on ETH main net.
List of what I’ve tried:
- reset account - this helps to remove pending & queued transactions to start from scratch but fixes nothing
- switch between ledger live & WebHID access methods
- clear cache/cookies in browser
- sign out of MM and sign back in
- remove the ledger accounts from MM and re-add them
Probably missing some things but those cover a lot of bases. I was able to bridge into Optimism, claim & delegate OP tokens, all on airdrop date, since delegating tokens everything stopped working.
Here’s the address in question if helpful: 0xB651FCD364aC7462dB24D6a8d9B32C4fD0803915