Please help! Funds missing after transferring between my own accounts

Hi all,
I transferred Qbit tokens between my own accounts (same wallet) all in one go. While it shows that 100% of the token were sent from account 1, I only received about 90% in the receiving account. It’s been two days and the other 10% is still missing. Can someone help me please?

2 Likes

Hey @Kmnt.P, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

It may be that the token has a transaction tax, and it may be that it is a rebase token. If it has a transaction tax, a certain % is deducted for each transaction, and if it is a rebase token then the supply of the token changes.

Here is some more info on our Knowledge Base that may help you:

You are right. I just checked. There’s a 10% transaction tax that I didn’t know about. Silly me. Thank you.

1 Like