Please help XRP binance peg token

The bridge allows you to put a deposit address for the XRP, so it will go to your wallet, make sure you put YOUR Xumm wallet address on there. The bridge will move the XRP from BSC network to XRP network but it needs to go to an address in the XRP network, your address.

Question

If the bridge doesn’t work out - going to try this weekend

What is the best way to get that “binance peg xrp” back to my bank account as money?

Should I swap bp20 xrp for tether usdt then move to binance and back to bank?

What are the steps to do that? Youtube vids show going from binance to metamask bsc to add usdt, but I can’t see any step by step notes or vids to get usdt from bsc metamask network back to binanceUS account where I can then move that to bank card…or is there a better or different way I should do this? Do I have to go through binance or can I use another BETTER exchange to do this or does it have to be binance?

Thanks so much Carlos!!

Sorry for my ignorance, you cannot have XRP in BinanceUS?

Check your spot wallet and see if you have XRP as a coin. If you do you can choose deposit, choose BEP20 network and it should give you a deposit address. Copy that address and transfer the BEP20 directly to binance and trade them there for USDT.

Or you cannot trade XRP on the US site?

Another question. I just reread your first post and saw you used uniswap dex to buy the XRP? Uniswap is ETH exchange, how did you end up with BSC XRP? what did you use to swap the XRP, ETH or something else?

Ok, the easiest thing to do in my book would be to go to a BSC network swap, like PancakeSwap and exchange your XRP to BNB or USDT directly and then transfer that to your Binance account. Make sure you use the BEP20 deposit address from Binance when you do.

I’m he ignorant one here. No clue

A friend got me the xrp (binance peg) I think through pancake or uniswap not sure how he did it, but a bunch of moving stuff around- then sent me the coins to my metamask wallet

No binance us doesn’t carry xrp (REAL xrp) that’s why I’m TRYINg to use the binance bridge and VPN we talked about because binanceorg doesn’t allow bridge to USA users

After seeing a video looks like (as you mentioned) I should create a pancake swap account and link my metamask account to it and start trading/swapping my xrp off the bsc

Hoping the bridge will work and I can forego that option but who knows

Just trying to get it back to bank and use Uphold it bridge doesn’t work and I guess just wondering what is the best route in that case

for pancakeswap you don’t need an account, you just connect the metamask wallet and swap.