Preconfigured network for Hedera

Good luck to you as well <3

Networks don’t have to fail for others to succeed, it’s a collaboration of networks that will build the foundational layer for mass adoption of DLT.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly. Different ledgers serve different purposes. Probably when everything is matured we will see like 10 or so chains that people use and everything else will fall into obscurity. Those 10 will all work together. I highly doubt it will be a one rules all thing

5 Likes

We would be more than welcome to help you get started in the Hedera ecosystem, and help you navigate, if you’re willing to see what it’s like my friend :handshake:
It’s a wonderful place to be.
My twitter handle is @TShvactech
Hit me up and I’ll get you started.
Everyone there would be willing to help in some way.
I even have an nft I’d be willing to gift my.
Be blessed my friend :pray:

Wow, what an ignorant fool. Hedera is the most decentralized DLT network in existence and has the best tech at that. Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant, leaderless, 10k tps throttled with 3-5 second finality, capable of 100k tps before sharding, low carbon footprint, incredibly cheap transactions pegged to the USD. It’s only a matter of time before Hedera is world-renown.

1 Like

Worth noting that the ‘consensus messages’ you’re referring to are not quite what you imagine. While Solana does count every node communication as an on-chain transaction, Hedera uses virtual voting to reach consensus, requiring practically no overhead to do so as a result - just two Bits in a given transaction. These are not used to inflate transaction numbers, rather they are why a few hundred TPS is genuinely a very small ask for the network, and several hundred thousand will not make a dent in costs when the need is there.

The Hedera Consensus Service can achieve much of what other chains require Smart Contracts to do and it can do so with ridiculous speed, efficiency, security, all while retaining fair ordering of transactions, absolute finality and stable costs. It’s called the Blockchain trilemma, after all.

Note that each of Hedera’s services are plug and play so any given network or dApp can employ and benefit from the unique qualities of the Hashgraph, that is why it is mutually beneficial that more support is built for Hedera integration. You like your chain? Good, back it, but with respect it’s counterproductive to denigrate a technology you confess to knowing nothing about. This is just technology after all my man, meant to be used not worshipped.

5 Likes

it’s the polygon /biz/ poster again

Good idea. Hedera has a long future.

1 Like

You claim and puff opinion without research… tribalism is a red herring, leading your attention away from the fundamental truth of action (re: petsdotcom). You’ll see that most Hedera followers have done compatible research and interact in cross-chain support, with an understanding of the complete crypto ecosystem. Ethereum needs to operate in the same way (ask Vitalik)… it’s the fundamental basis of eccentric node-based interaction (human network).

1 Like

I dont know how they can NOT add Hedera. I think it will happen within a year. I can see MetaMask running on Hedera.

2 Likes

DO IT

1 Like

This would be great for Hedera and Eth! Metmask support for Web3 Gaming!

1 Like

Completely agree as Hedera is the greenest network out there that is also open source and abft. No match for it’s security, fairness and scalability. The gold standard imo. Having it preconfigured in MetaMask would make a lot of sense as building safe bridges with ease in between good projects like Hedera should be top priority for all the different communities.

1 Like

ABFT is all like ‘come at us fkkrz!’

I am certain this is something dev would utilize. Hedera preconfiguration please.

2 Likes

They already have Fantom as a network so it should be easy to integrate since Fantom is a knockoff literally copied from the Hashgraph codebase they should have similar architecture

1 Like

we like the tech.

don’t be caught slackin w yo pants down on a cold winter’s morning MetaMask.

1 Like

Why do Eth maxis remind me of iPhone users? iPhone users are all like, you just wait until we get USB C (ZK rollups) and on-screen thumbprint readers (Sub penny transactions). Android users (Hedera) are like, we have had that for the past two years.

1 Like

It would be good to see Hedera on Metamssk. I use hasport to move all my coins to Hedera network and use hashpack. Would be easier if MetaMask can handle Hedera tokens!
Hedera is easier quicker to use and much much cheaper. You don’t have to be anxious waiting for your transfer to complete and it’s always reliable!

2 Likes

I can not believe it has taken this long.

3 Likes