Preconfigured network for Hedera

Hey, just came back to this thread to see the growth. Wow is all I can say. The web3 community is so supporting of this.

MetaMask team,
I just wanted to highlight that we are the number 1 ranked feature request in the feature request place of your organization based on votes. Since this thread was made, another network has been added to your default networks and it’s so amazing you all are displaying increased support for interoperability. We believe in the spirit of web3 interoperability too and feel this is an excellent forward-thinking choice for everyone involved. Hedera has more transactions than all networks combined and that is growing at an accelerated rate. Our EVM is just as good as other evms you have added recently. Everyone would benefit in this scenario.

4 Likes

Adding Hedera is a no brainer. Lots of very cool and innovative apps being built into the Hedera ecosystem.

2 Likes

I agree that Hedera should be added as a preconfigured network on MetaMask. Hedera is the utility king and just getting started. 12 Billion transactions on the network.

2 Likes