Problem with Avax NFT in Metamask-Ledger Wallet

Hi! I read a lot of stuff but can’t understand if there any way to see or send my nft from MetaMask.
The problem is I using MetaMask with Ledger on my Mac with Google Chrome Extension. So I claimed NFT using MetaMask-Ledger account but its not visible in extension. I found that NFT only visible and can send from MetaMask Mobile App but I can’t import my MetaMask-Ledger wallet to mobile because seed inside ledger.
The NFT in Avalance C-Chain Network and using snowtraice can see that NFT in my wallet but I can’t add it on metamask.
I also tried tofunft NFT market it must support avalanche network but its also said that no NFT in my account. I’m newbie in NFT world so any suggestion how to fix it or what i shoud do to saw my NFT? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Confirming you are using Ledger Live?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for reply! I try this too, I connected my ledger to avalanche wallet and I can see my wallet but there is also no NFT visible.
Here is a link to snow trace - Address 0xC2f8e2F3Ee8a4E318b7cbd472108950F23075891 | SnowTrace

And here we can see that my wallet has 1 ERC1155 Token but on metamask its not visible also not visible on avax wallet, I try add token by contract anyway not visible.

1 Like

I think there might be an issue with ERC1155 (on TofuNFT at least). I’m searching for answers for you.

2 Likes

Are you active in the Step.App community at all? I’d be really careful of scams (do not click and links or files sent to you) butif you’re already in a legit community platform for them asking simply if anyone else has been able to access a marketplace would be a good question. Wouldn’t worry about throwing in your ledger or info, as it’s just seeing if there is a marketplace.

I found this tweet RE: lootboxes from what looks like their account (can’t verify if legit) . It looks like the reveal and trading of these NFTs wouldn’t happen until their own internal marketplace is going. https://twitter.com/StepApp_/status/1529417449950662658

Again, I’m not familiar with this project so it’s best to verify this with their community. However, please be very cautious of any scams or phishing attempts. Including with links or files sent.

2 Likes

Yes im its about this project.
Waiting for marketplace so, thanks for clarify this for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.