Problem with TitanSwap

Hello,

I have a next problem :slight_smile:
I swap TitanSwap on MM and send to TitanSwap on Titan Bridge and next step send my Titan to MM Bsnc - on ether track all is good but i dont have token on my MM.

Can You have help me ?
0x825dfb59bd9bfb5f3dac6e1a4a58defc8fd911b7a369f1f633e3b1df8d4b09fb

3 Likes

Hello @Mateusz , have you imported your tokens to MM wallet , using the Contract address for Titan on MM ??

1 Like

Yes, i imported Contract address but if see in this TitanSwap wallet my tokens IN but don’t OUT and my bnsc wallet the same situation, nothing IN on my address.

1 Like

0x6f69d6ca69c83595a56fc3bac5bab23af1e78466 Is this your wallet? Your 158 titans have been transferred to this address

No, this dont my address.

0x825dfb59bd9bfb5f3dac6e1a4a58defc8fd911b7a369f1f633e3b1df8d4b09fb

My address:
0xfe84987bef1ed0189a2628e41026eb11625678e3

I see, TitanSwap dont send me on my addres

I’m all out of ideas, but looking at that address, is seems that is has been part of some kind of scam, many days ago.

Looking at bscscan and etherscan there has been no movement on that account for about 200 days, and now in the last 2-3 days its been active again. Don’t know if I’m way off here, but just found this a bit suspicious

1 Like

Hi @Mateusz this address 0x6f69d6ca69c83595a56fc3bac5bab23af1e78466
you copied on the site Titan Swap?

Try write to them email or official telegram is: Telegram: Contact @TitanSwap
But be careful: Do NOT give your seed phrase (or private key) to anyone.

Hmm you sent 158.981441272190110939 TitanSwap (Titan) :thinking: long number

2 Likes

The user’s address does not return any coin, nor is it the type of contract interaction. This is simply from address a to an unfamiliar address, which proves to be a scam. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hi Luigi :slight_smile:

Yes i copy this addres and now i see site titanswap doesn’t work.
I wrote message to telegram but They admin didn’t answer.

@BlueSpaceBike
probably it’s scam but I send only official site.

2 Likes

Thanks all for help, on titanswap telegram moderator Godwin wrote "usually 24 hours … " wait for tokens. I wrote to 2 moderators and wait for answer.
Maybe this is scam because titanswap site was offline about 3-4 hours.

1 Like

The transaction looks like a direct transfer from one wallet address to another, not a swap or bridge transaction.

Unfortunately, this likely looks like a scam.

2 Likes

i try everything and probably i lost this token. Two admin didn’t answer. Token on another bill…

Support on telegram and on e-mail is quiet. Moderator telegram “wait for admin”

I use TitanBridge with connect my wallet i can’t write addres because address must be the same.

@Metamask please tell me about metamaskapp .io - its Yours website ?
I have info from titanswap i must logged in metamaskapp .io

@Mateusz it’s a SCAM :sleeping: https://metamask.io/ is official website.

PS: Do NOT give your seed phrase to anyone.
Do not connect with suspicious websites.

3 Likes

It looks like you have been fraud by scammers, since they tried to get you on Telegram/Whatsapp, using a fake Metamask website and some of the address involved has been marked red on bscscan

2 Likes

I used only official page - titanswap .org → Bridge and i didn’t give passwords.
I try contact with support and all admin i titanswap telegram are scamer.

After 3 days :smile: swap completed.

Yeaaah!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.