I have a problem with TitanSwap bridge

Good evening to all users.
Yesterday I used the TitanSwap ETH to BSC bridge.
I just haven’t received my titans anymore.
The moderators and administrators of the Telegram group continue to ignore my messages.
Can anyone help me please?

Tis is the hash
0x0c7601c1c88b90ffeea74f21c23a53468eb50df550c9ebad1f96285065718682

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to the MetaMask community,
From your address, 991.41 Titan tokens were sent to this address: 0x6f69d6ca69c83595a56fc3bac5bab23af1e78466
Do you recognize the address?

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
The wallet 0x6f69d6ca69c83595a56fc3bac5bab23af1e78466 is the one used by TitanSwap to carry out the cross-chain.

5 Likes

Then, I suggest you to follow it up by TitanSwap support. I have not used TitanSwap bridge, but I used another bridge protocol once and it took over a day to receive the tokens. Sometimes it takes longer than expected due to the lack of the liquidity. I am not sure about the cause of the current issue though.

7 Likes

So, you rule out it’s a scam?

[image]

6 Likes

I am “not” sure about the cause of the issue. I suggest you, first follow it up with TitanSwap support and then let us know how it goes.
By the way, I have noticed that your wallet balance is zero. There are several transactions in your wallet after sending out the Titan tokens to the above-mentioned address. Are you aware of those transactions?

7 Likes

The address 0x6f69D6ca69c83595A56Fc3BAC5bAb23AF1E78466 is just a wallet address, it is likely that you have sent the tokens to a wallet address rather than a legitimate bridge contract.

6 Likes

On the TitanSwap official website it indicates this wallet

4 Likes

Yes, on MetaMask I only had TITAN

4 Likes

In the 1st image, the destination is your address which is correct. How did it change to another address (as shown in the 2nd image)?

4 Likes

The first image highlights the wallet that will receive the BSC token. The second image highlights the wallet where to send the token which will then be converted. At least this I was told in the group. It seems strange to me that a Token with a 100M marketcap could be a scam.

4 Likes

Hey @enzop19 ,

there was a user with a similar issue who posted before in this thread. I beleive @Luigi noticed the swap took about 3 days, if Luigi sees this maybe they can confirm if I followed that thread right?

I don’t know enough about TitanSwap to give the rundown. Like everyone else, when I initially looks like it, you seem to have sent funds to a direct address. I’d be cautious of info you’re getting from a group and not from the actual support team from TitanSwap? :

7 Likes

Thank you @KBeeTheCapybara
I have checked the transaction hash in the post you shared in which the tokens were sent to the same address as mentioned above: 0x6f69d6ca69c83595a56fc3bac5bab23af1e78466

5 Likes

Then I just have to wait and hope

5 Likes

A thousand thanks. The wallet looks the same.

4 Likes

Hi @KBeeTheCapybara yeah :smiley: :+1: exactly. Exchange on this swap page takes a long time @enzop19 the user Mateusz waited 3 days… admin probably approves it manually :snail: :smile: BAD swap page.

9 Likes

Let’s hope well then

7 Likes

@Mateusz Can you tell me who you contacted to receive information about your tokens?
I have not received any response.

5 Likes

It’s been 4 days and the Tokens haven’t arrived yet

5 Likes

I am sorry for this experience. I suggest you to follow up with TitanSwap Support. Please let us know how it goes.

6 Likes