I have a problem with TitanSwap bridge

@enzop19 ,

Just a reminder, don’t give or input your secret recovery phrase anywhere, including support. Also, I wouldn’t recommend screen sharing, downloading, or clicking links. I wanted to share this because stress sometimes makes it easy to forget.

5 Likes

It should be TitanSwap problem,

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply and for the report.

3 Likes

I still can’t understand how it was possible that a project with a 70M MC is a scam.

3 Likes

Can you please let us know whether you have done a normal token bridging via the TitanSwap site which resulted in such an experience or you have followed some instructions given somewhere such as a social media etc.? Where did you get the following address from?
0x6f69d6ca69c83595a56fc3bac5bab23af1e78466

4 Likes

This is the worst swap site i have ever seen :see_no_evil: their support 0 points.
Ask them to return the 999 Titan tokens… when they know how to do it :smile: amateurs.

5 Likes

I only followed the directions from the official site. Bridge section

4 Likes

I think I will never see my tokens by now :pensive:

4 Likes

If you did based on the instruction on their site, then the way they do the bridge is very strange! The first time I heard the name of the project from your 1st post. I have used several bridge protocols so far and none of them were like this.
I am wondering if there is not any places to report such cases officially?

3 Likes

@enzop19 you could file a ticket with Asset Reality. See this article for more details:

I’m still curious if it will come, let us know if you randomly get them at some point.

3 Likes

Here there is the bridge and the istruction.
https:// app.titanswap. org/bridge (merge)

2 Likes

Thanks @enzop19 for the reply. Please follow what @KBeeTheCapybara suggested above and report the case.

3 Likes

Thank you all. You have been fantastic. I will fill out the form and let you know.

4 Likes

Telegram moderators keep telling them to wait.
But there are people who have been waiting for 30 days but have not achieved anything.

2 Likes

I’m not saying this applies to this project, but as we’ve seen large MC doesn’t necc mean everything is safu. We’ve seen huge projects collapse, always something to keep in mind when investing (in anything, including outside of crypto). Just good to remember, always.

2 Likes

From a project with a great MC the collapse I accept it as well, but the scam is not. Is absurd

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.