Revoke Token “Unknown Error” message on Ethererum network

Hello,

Hoping someone can help me out with a revoking approval error message I keep getting. I am trying to revoke access on the Ethererum network and get an “unknown error” message each time I try to revoke ParaSwap from my MetaMask address. I have bumped up my gas fees without luck. Have tried etherscan, MetaMask portfolio and revoke.cash without luck?

Any ideas? I am connecting a ledger nano x to my MetaMask account.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Is your Nano Ledger and Nano Ledger Live updated? Usually issues related to Nano is it not being up to date.

Update these including the ETH app (On Ledger) and let me know if that works.

1 Like

Yes all firmware and apps are updated.

1 Like

Including Ledger Live?

What exactly is the error message? Can you send the full error message here.

2 Likes

The error message is “Uknown Error” when I try and revoke on Etherscan. No further description is provided. Have tried revoking on a few different platforms without luck.

1 Like

Does the issue only occur when you try to revoke? Are you able to do other operations (swaps etc.) with your ledger?

2 Likes

Yes just for this particular revoke. Everything else is working fine. I tried Etherscan, MetaMask portfolio and revoke.cash to try and revoke but none of them will work for this ParaSwap revoke approval.

1 Like

I would suggest reaching out to the ParaSwap team since this seems like an issue on their side

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.