For 2 days now I am unable to transfer funds between my hardware accounts or convert ETH to Poolz on Uniswap via my Metamask chrome plugin.
I have enough ETH to execute the fastest transaction on ERC-20.
I have set up slippage limit of 10% (just in case)
I have restarted my machine
Reconnected my Ledger Nano S and Ledger Live (as the wallet bridge)
Tried transferring between accounts on Metamask but failed (was able to do this on Ledger Live though)
Tried converting some ETH to Poolz as well but failed.
- My cold wallet is connected via usb and Ledger Live is up and running
- Open Uniswap website
- Trying to convert 0.256 ETH to 130 Poolz
- Set up 10% slippage, auto route, expert mode on Uniswap
- Metamask pop up window shows the expected fee and I confirm
- The Ledger Live bridge pop-up message appears and I click on ‘Open Ledger Live’
- Approve opening a web socket between Metamask and Ledger Nano S
- I get: Swap failed: Unknown error: “Error: [object Object]”. Try increasing your slippage tolerance. Note: fee on transfer and rebase tokens are incompatible with Uniswap V3.
- On Metamask activity I get ‘Exact Input Single’ but am unable to click through and view of ETHscan
I truly appreciate your help