Search function in the "Connected Sites" section

**Article Title:**For convenient work, it is advisable to add an additional function “Search window by site address (name)” to the “Connected Sites” section. The list is formed alphabetically, with the exception of the last connected sites during the day. Later they will also appear in the list in their place. But some sites are included in the list by the first letter of the name, while others are included in the list by the first letter of the address - “www”. Therefore, you often have to search in two search zones. In addition, when the list of connected sites consists of hundreds of addresses, you will have to spend a lot of time searching for and disconnecting the site. You have already implemented several very useful services (searching for networks by name, automatically adding coins, and much more). Previously, I also asked for similar decisions to be finalized. I am sincerely grateful to you for the implementation of these services. I hope this proposal of mine will not go unnoticed. Thank you.

Article Link:

Translation Language:

Translation Submission: