Send SFUND from ERC20 to BEP20

Hey guys, im trying to send my SFUND thats on my Ethereum network to Bybit but they only support BNB network…how can i transfer my SFUND from ETH netowrk to BNB network in order to send it?

Thank you.

3 Likes

hei @Msclemike ,you can use stargate.finance

If there is an exchange that supports sund’s Ethereum deposit channel and bsc’s withdrawal channel, you can also choose the exchange.

7 Likes

There is no CEX that supports SFUND in cross chain…they only support SFUND through BNB network… I wanted to use a bridge inside MetaMask to send from Ethereum network to Binance network but it costs 77usd…kinda expensive…

2 Likes

77usd is indeed too expensive.
you can sell it on ethereum and buy it on bsc. maybe this is more cost-effective :cat:

4 Likes

I think i will pay 44usd fees on Stargate FInance to move it from ETH network to BNB network…don’t see other option. :confused:

5 Likes

I would suggest you wait until the gas fee on L1 drops. Right now it’s very high (70 GWEI). You can follow the gas prices here: 65 Gwei | Ethereum Gas Tracker | Etherscan

NFA

6 Likes

44usd is still a bit expensive. you can consider another method I mentioned above.
Swap sfund to eth, then transfer it into bybit, and then buy sfund from there.
you can compare their costs. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Msclemike,

Hi @Msclemike,

As suggested above, you had better swap your tokens to ETH when the Ethereum gas fee is lower and then deposit ETH to the exchange. There you can purchase the token again and withdraw on the BNB network.

5 Likes

Hmm…i need ETH worth of 26usd…i have ETH worth of 30usd in my wallet and it says I dont have enough ETH to complete the transaction…

2 Likes

Done…I transfered more ETH and it solved the problem…28usd to CHange 700Sfund into ETH…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.