Withdraw issue please help me

Please could you help me as I made a withdraw from erc base to erc20 please help As I am yet to receive it

Important is where did you send it?
To a crypto exchange or another crypto wallet?

4 Likes

Crypto exchanger Please help me if you can

1 Like

It’s a crypto exchanger please help me out if possible please try

1 Like

Hi @user957,

Always, before sending any token to an exchange, you need to make sure that the exchange supports both the token and the network. Otherwise, you may lose your funds.

You need to contact the support team of the exchange to which you have sent your tokens. Make sure that the support is legit and NEVER share your wallet secret recovery phrase and private keys with anyone and NEVER enter them on any site.

4 Likes

Ok please if I have talk to them what is next because I don’t know what to do next

Yes contact the exchange

4 Likes

I am new to this site . I originally sent funds in bitcoin form to his wallet he received. After receiving he tried to sent back to me but we could not use original methods I used to send .
I then seen that we created a method for him to send the funds to my acct on here . I gave them but
1 I only see them when I click on the acct 1.
And they are there . I dint see no means for me to transfer or convert and I am confused as to how I can transfer them back to sender if I can’t convert ?

Please help me I’m scared to loose my funds .

1 Like

:roll_eyes: I’m afraid that someone tricked you @Jmariscal
better to contact MetaMask support: https://support.metamask.io/

2 Likes

i thought there is no MetaMask support thats why i reached out to the community !

Hi, I have created with my ledger a adress which follows that format: m/44’/-‘/0’/0/1 using Keplr
now i got an Airdrop wich only supports MetaMask right now !
so by adding a new adress to MetaMask, means i new to manualy set the Derivation / HD path to acsess that adress which isnt implemented by MetaMask yet what means I AM NOT ABLE TO ACSESS MY FUNDS BECAUSE OF MetaMask