Sending / Receiving ETH & Tokens

2 Likes

@nakedwinnie hehe yeah :smile: cryptocurrencies are a roller coaster.

Good news :roller_coaster: we’re going up
bad news :chart_with_downwards_trend: we’re going down.

blockchain-cat

3 Likes

Thank you. But I grew up in the USSR. I’m used to paying back. Name a good day to return. And again, thank you so much for your participation.

2 Likes

I appreciate that it occurred to you :slightly_smiling_face: but you really don’t have to give me anything back.
It’s just a 13 cents :smiley: transaction fee would cost more than this small amount.

good day

1 Like

Well, once again, thank you very much for your help and responsiveness!

1 Like

And yet, I do not like that I owe someone. Am I paying for the transaction? I am very grateful to you for your advice, but I must return the money to you.

1 Like

@Shrek do not worry about it :slightly_smiling_face: but when it helps you :smiley: you can send me some small donate.

You can find my MetaMask address in my profile:
https://community.metamask.io/u/Luigi

YES :slightly_smiling_face: when you have ETH on BSC network :globe_with_meridians: you need the BNB (BEP20) to pay the transaction fees

PS: and most importantly be careful :face_with_monocle: you can only send these ETH tokens to the BSC network.

I see you’re using MATIC :point_up_2: on this page https://fixedfloat.com/
you simply swap the MATIC (Polygon network) for BNB (BEP20)

1 or 3 $ is enough for transaction fees in BSC network.

1 Like

Hi there,
I transfer BNB to my Binance account and the funds haven’t arrived. The transaction says it is complete.
Could you look it for me please?
0x62b8cb832416945486c22227906a9a5d254ae8bdecf519a28c3031a8070d18d5

1 Like

Hey @Qs1jake, please create a new topic for your separate issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, I have the same problem, can anyone help me

Hey @dllmon99, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please provide more information about your issue, and if it is a separate issue, please create a new topic for it.

If you’re having a problem with not being able to see your token, please make sure you are on the correct network and that you have imported the token as a custom token.