Sending USDC on Pulse Chain

I have sent USDC using Pulse Network Tranhash 0x22fa7e423adc4cb737c8c4f5e395192a82218ee05ebfd03a0536825beb16f643

But the reciever has said the is now record of the USDC being sent. Can anybody help me sort this out?

Hello @rmassey, welcome to the MetaMask community,

I have found the following texts on PulseChain explorer. That should be the reason why the recipient has not received USDC yet.

Was the transaction successful in your MetaMask wallet? Currently, nothing is shown under the transaction hash you shared on PulseChain.

“We are currently working on indexing pre-PulseChain fork data, which means that token balances and other pre-PulseChain information may not reflect accurate values until this task is completed.
However, it’s worth noting that this pre-PulseChain data can still be accessed through ethereum explorers.”

Please check your account under the PulseChain network. Since currently nothing is shown under the transaction hash you shared, USDC may be in your account. Otherwise, the reason may be the one I shared in my previous response.

I have checked Pulsechain network but now there is no proof of the transaction it has disappeared. One minute it was showing the transaction had gone through and I had the Transhash but it now has gone and the USDC has gone. Any ideas what is happening

The reason may the one I shared in my first response. I have copied it here as well:

"We are currently working on indexing pre-PulseChain fork data, which means that token balances and other pre-PulseChain information may not reflect accurate values until this task is completed.
However, it’s worth noting that this pre-PulseChain data can still be accessed through ethereum explorers.”

You may need to wait until it get resolved. To get more information, it would be good to contact the PulseChain support in this regard.
Make sure that the support is legit and NEVER share your wallet Secret Recovery Phrase and Private Keys with anyone and NEVER enter them on any sites.

1 Like

Have you searched your account on the PulseChain explorer? Please check your account balance and all transactions under your account on the explorer and make sure that there are not any unauthorized transactions.

Please let us know in case you need further assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.