Sent funds from polygon to my unstoppable Wallet

I basically sent USDT from my Polygon Metamask wallet to my Unstoppable wallet USDT address, I realised my mistake 5 seconds after doing it. I can see the transfer on PolygonScan in a wallet which is correct for my unstoppable wallet but obviously wrong network.

Is there any way to retrieve this amount?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

2 Likes

You can go to the Unstoppable Domains
community and try to get help

6 Likes

Hey @Olcs ,

@998755 has the best solution for this, you want to contact them. I went to their website, it looks like if you click “Help Center” under Resources towards the bottom of the home page, you can then scroll to the bottom of that 2nd page and there is a link to “email us.”

Make sure you’re going to the legit website and not a scam. Remember, nobody should ask for your secret recovery phrase in any circumstance, this includes support. Also do not input it in a website or pop up window.

4 Likes

thanks KBee!!!

1 Like

Thanks 998755!!!

1 Like

Hi, Unstoppable have not replied … Can anybody help me on this issue please!

thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello, unstoppable is the domain name address on polygon, which should be your own address. Is the destination address of your transfer your own?

3 Likes

You can join their community, the ud DISCORD community, which will help you。。。

Go through the official twitter link, pay attention to whether it is official or not

2 Likes

No, he goes to the UD charging address, the charging address is not my own address

4 Likes

Oh, so he can only contact the other platform for processing.

1 Like

@Olcs ,

Can you clarify for us, when you say you “to my Unstoppable wallet USDT address.” Does this mean you send to the USDT address you have used in that wallet, or you sent to your actual wallet that’s under Unstoppable?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply…

I have the Unstoppable wallet app for android (also on iOS), I created the USDT (ERC20) coin to be able to receive to it within my Unstoppable Wallet. I think I went wrong because (i may be wrong) but i thought I needed to transfer to Etherium Mainnet and then transfer my Unstoppable wallet. However I now have the funds sat on Polygon in an address which is correct for my Unstoppable wallet but the funds are not in my wallet.

I hope you get what Im trying to say :+1: :+1:

Cheers :slight_smile:

Your unstoppable corresponds to your personal wallet address. You can import the secret key of your corresponding address into metamask, then switch to eth chain and add the contract address of usdt, so that you can see your usdt.

2 Likes

Hi Tksly

I have already tried that process, metamask just says invalid seed (or something similar), I tried several ways but it wasnt going to import my unstoppable wallet thats for sure (((

You need to import the secret key into metamask instead of using the seed phrase.

3 Likes

Hi Tksly

IVE DONE IT!!! Thankyou to all the wonderful ppl on here including yourself for helping me get out this hole! (BTW the private key had 2 00s at front of addy which I had to remove, that was the problem)

Many Many Thanks!!! xxxx

6 Likes

Congratulations, and remember to keep your keys and seed phrases in the future :rofl:

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Yea @Tksly !

5 Likes

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.