Transactions between my accounts

i mead a transfer between my usdt accounts from the matic mainnet network to the okex chein and this has not happened since day ago

Ya desinstale la metamask y volví a instalar pero no se reflejan mis USDT de la transacción que había quedado estancada que puedo hacer gracias

Hello, can you share transaction hash to check ?

Yes this Is the transaction hash
0x79f096404 848cc0a72b1 7fdb2a63b35fc5ec11c244 ef4f8b79fde6 15e560f0fc

Missing link nothing on the transaction hash

I did the move from matic to okexchain and they did not pass even though I already did the uninstallation of the metamask there it continues to show me that they are stuck

Your USDT is on the polygon network

quiero pensr que si por el hecho de haber movido de matic a okexchain es correcto?

do you think i can get my usdt back?

O como cancelo ese movimiento porque primero me dijeron que reenvisra en ceros con el NONCE de mi transacción no funcionó después que desinstalara e instalará mi metamask no funcionó siguen ahí atorados que hago

What do you want to do exactly ?

Cancelar esa transacción y que se me regresen mis USDT a la red de matic network por favor

cancel the transaction and have my usdt returned to the matic network

You’ll have to add token address on the matic network

Yes I have it because from there I took the USDT to the okexchein network and in both I have the token but when I did the installation and uninstallation of my metamask they were not returned, they are still in process but I can neither cancel nor add more gas to accelerate the process

I send you an image about the transaction that I have stuck and that I can not accelerate or cancel or doing the installation of the metamask again they returned help me please

The image sent clear enough though

do you need the image clearer?

Yes. That would be better

Ok wait a momento please !