Sold NFT this AM, had ETH in wallet. Now ETH and TX history gone, but still on Etherscan

THAT IS THE TX , I SOLD AN NFT THIS AM AND I DIDNT RECIEVE THE ETH INTO MY WALLET IT SHOWS THAT I GOT IT ON ETHERSCAN BUT THERES NO ACTIVITY ON MY MM HISTORY. WTF
What do i do>?

1 Like

Hello @Bags , did you receive your eth in the right ether address or a different chain network ?

1 Like

correct eth address but i didnt recieve anything I DID but then it disappeared later on, on my MM history nothing shows up

2 Likes

Okay . And agent will be with you shortly . You can paste your public address here for more details and information of the transaction . It can aid the process

1 Like

0x5fb3a6C426BB60D9D6a34d9F736d3DC1DD73f853

Okay , standby . You will receive an assistance shortly.

1 Like

i cant find anywhere to actually create a support ticket. earlier today i had the eth in wallet but now it doesnt appear anywhere.

Dont take any advice from the user programMM. He is a known scammer, and don’t use his links

1 Like

Would you be able to send a transaction hash? That would provide more helpful information.

You can also contact the support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.