sub accounts gone.

Hello,

I just removed my metamask from my browser and installed it again to fix a bug. Now i noticed my sub account is gone. I had 3 accounts connected to my metamask but only one showed up. Those other 2 have funds on them. I read that there is a a import file you need to get access to those other accounts. I dont have this file, i didnt know this was a thing. I thought they would all be connected to my seed pharse. I have not rebooted my pc or anything, would there be a way to restore my old metamask ? Or is there a file on my pc which might have those sub accounts on them ?

1 Like

Note that this is on firefox, i have found countless of ways to recover it with chrome thru the vault file. The file system is difrent on firefox and i have not found this file yet. I downloaded a tool which recovered a wopping 844k files. I hope this file might also be in here. Does anyone know the name file that contains the vault on firefox ?

Hello, @bommijn Welcome to the Metamask community.
Please try the steps in the article https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489271-How-to-add-missing-accounts-after-restoring-with-Seed-Phrase-Secret-Recovery-Phrase

2 Likes

Hola disculpa tengo el mismo problema, tuvo usted alguna solucion