Swap vSafeBELTVENUSLP to BUSD on MetaMask but disappear

Hello guys,

I need help on swap vSafeBELTVENUSLP to BUSD on Binance Smart Chain, but I can’t find my BUSD in my wallet!. Anyone can help, please? :frowning:

1 Like

You’ll need to add BUSD as a custom token. You can easily do that by clicking the “Add to MetaMask” button here: Binance USD price, BUSD price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

Jacob,

I already added BUSD wallet into metamask. It still shows only the ole value 5.675.

Thank you for helps :slight_smile:

This is the BSC scanlink:

If you’re confortable sharing, would you mind posting the public address of the wallet where you believe the BUSD should be but isn’t? I couldn’t tell from looking at that transaction.

Sure, I can give you. Here is the wallet public:
0xedE6b35c09F67de83f05bBFeE6C5641cfA986335

This is the issue link transaction on BscScan after I have used swapping on MetaMask:

The money is very important to me. Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you very much for you helping on this matter.

I’m super confused. It looks like your swap went through successfully. How much BUSD did you expect to receive? I’m not familiar with that value of these tokens.

Hi Jacob,

I just expect only 1,652.21 BUSD following the value that I have. It might need some technical guy help on this, I’m not sure. Help me please.

Thank you

Hmm, I’m not sure where you got that value from? The token you had swapped from has extremely little liquidity, and only 10 unique holders. I believe these tokens were not worth much, and that is why you received so little from your Swap. May I ask how you obtained these tokens?

Hi Jacob,

I got this token form adding liquidity on https://bsc.valuedefi.io/

answer your question?

1 Like

Hm, I’ve never heard of that project. the value you received was the value of those tokens on the DEXs. As I mentioned in my previous post, the token you sold had only 10 total token holders and extremely little available liquidity. You could always buy the token you sold back, and then use those tokens to withdraw your original deposit on valuedefi. Your questions we probably be best directed at the developers of that defi project.

Hi, do you solve your issue?
Same happen to me unfortunately.

็Hi,

The issue hasn’t solved so far :(. I don’t know if someone can help me.

Chaii

1 Like