The transaction cannot succeed due to error: undefined. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping

Hi Hank,

you have the same problem, Your BNB is not enough then, you need to have more BNB

all BNB you have is 0.37 BUSD and is less for getting BUSD and Transaction Fee & Slippage!

try for more BNB and your problem will be fixed :ok_hand:

Thank you! I was having the EXACT same problem as the others in this thread. Nothing I was doing was working, but I changed it to exactly 12% slippage and it worked!

Would you be able to explain to me why that worked, or link me to an explanation?

Sometimes it helps using the “Reset Account” button in your metamask settings. It will just delete the transaction history nothing more but it did solve the problem for me :slight_smile: !

Also sometimes it’s just a bit buggy. If you don’t change any of the settings and remove the last digit of the asset you are attempting to trade to and replace it with a 0. Then click somewhere else. Delete the 0, click somewhere else, then re-add the 0. The transaction will go through.

I tried the solutions above, but nothing worked. I found this on Reddit and it worked instantly, so I rejected it, went back and undid the above solutions, tried again and it was successful.

Hope this helps!