Token appear to be stuck in wallet

I purchased token yesterday to stake. I attempted to stake them buy the transaction did not occur. The tokens now appear in my wallet twice. Once has the correct balance the other says year. When I go to the site I am trying to stake on the site says I have zero tokens. I have been told I need to reauthenticate or to authenticate my Metamask transaction blocks directly on the database system. Does any of this make sense? Should I reset the wallet?

Hey @IwannamkeSmrtmves, first and foremost, please make sure you are interacting with a legitimate token.

It may have been that you have purchased the token with the wrong contract address, and the token that the application you are trying to stake on is asking for a token with a different contract address.

Would you be able to send a transaction hash of the purchase of your token? That would provide more helpful information.

The tokens were purchased from pancake swap. When I use the view asset on etherscan feature the page says says your file couldnt be accessed.

Have you tried on bscscan? If it was on Binance Smart Chain then it would be on bscscan rather than etherscan

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.