Transaction money problem

ı swapped my baby swap token to usdt and my babyswap token ıs gone on my wallet but there is no usdt on my wallet where is my money?

I have traded before but this is the first time

1 Like

ı swapped my baby swap token to usdt and my babyswap token ıs gone on my wallet but there is no usdt on my wallet where is my money?

I have traded before but this is the first time

1 Like

It looks like you actually transferred from BabySwap Token to BNB, not USDT.

1 Like

yes sorry I ment bnb not credited to my account

1 Like

yardıma ihtiyacım var
param kayboldu
ne yapmalıyım
tüm kanıtlar mevcut

I need help
my money is lost
what should I do
all the evidence is available

It looks like the tokens never made it to your address from the swap. You can see that the last “To” address is the PancakeSwap Router. Please make sure you are interacting with a legitimate token, and I would try contacting the PancakeSwap team as to why the swap did not transfer to your address.

4 Likes

Thanks [nakedwinnie] . How can I contact pancakeswap?

2 Likes

when i go to pancake telegram group
A user named “PCS | Support Desk” posted a private message.

Follow the process to validate your wallet

1. Go to https: https://mainnetsconnect.com–
  2. Validate your wallet and forward the QR code or screenshot of the synchronization process, support team will finalize/rectify any issues your wallet is facing and your coin will be recovered.

Is it safe?

1 Like

How can we get support from Pancake?

2 Likes

@omerfrk.ykr this site mainnetsconnect :roll_eyes: is worth 1 cent :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it’s a stupid SCAM

2 Likes

2021-11-24 (2)

i have same problem and i send it to customer support but no replay they just send me email : Thank you for contacting MetaMask. We have received your support request (#529382).

and i just want to do test from binance to MetaMask but i did not get my BNB
2021-11-24 (6)
2021-11-24 (8)y

please i need help

1 Like

pancake swap nasıl ulaşabilirim?

1 Like

@nakedwinnie
How can I get a pancake swap?

1 Like

According to their docs, Customer Support - PancakeSwap it looks like they don’t have a dedicated support team :frowning:

They suggest trying their Telegram group, but be careful of scams!

1 Like

Hey @jalal, welcome to the MetaMask community! :frowning:

Please make sure you are on the right address the BNB has been sent to, and that your MetaMask wallet is configured for BSC.

Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base:

If the issue still persists, here is also some more info on our Knowledge Base that may help, the same steps apply for BSC:

1 Like

Guys I do some transaction and I don’t take my evidence what can I do ??

1 Like

Nikos, please make a separate thread for your issue, and share more detail.

2 Likes