Transferred UST from Binance to MM through Polygon (without previously adding Polygon on MM)

Transferred UST from Binance to MM through Polygon (without previously adding Polygon on MM)

The transaction in Binance looks successful to the correct address, but I can’t see the tokens in my MM wallet.
When I realized my mistake (after one hour the transaction was succesfully completed in Binance), I added Polygon and UST to my MM wallet, but still I can’t see the credit.

Exploring the “destination” block of the transaction summary, I can see in the “ERC-20 Token Txns” tab that my amount of UST were sent to the correct address of my wallet, but still I can’t see it.

Please, I’m a newby and I feel I’m a total idiot right now… can anybody tell me how can I get my money back?
Thanks in advance for your support!

Hi @TrueMyst Hmm weird :thinking: What is your browser? :smiley: Chrome?

Did you add the contract address manually? :point_down: or using Token listing site?

1 Like

Hi Luigi!
Many thanks for trying to help me.
I made the transfer from Binance app on the smartphone, while my MM wallet is in Brave on Linux Mint.
I added manually both the network and the token.
Now, further to the Ethereum, I have the following networks/tokens configured in my wallet:

• Polygon/MATIC + UST
  • Polygon Mainnet / MATIC + UST

In none of these I can see the UST I transfered from Binance.
Any suggestion?

By the way… maybe you are from Italy like me… feel free to speak italian if you prefer!

Ciao

NO NO :grin: I’m not from Italy hehe
Can you show me the transaction hash from Binance?

1 Like

I think you should choose ERC-20 Token to send from Binance, so you should try adding the contract address on eth mainnet, good luck!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.