USDT Balance Disappeared After Closing Perpetual Position

I successfully closed my position on PancakeSwap Perpetual with a small profit. swapped 8 USDT to BNB for future fees and left 100USDT for next day trading. Shortly after, when I checked my account, my USDT balance was completely zeroed out. No transaction history no reject/approve… can somebody explain to me whats goin on? :S

Hi @atagunbugra , welcome to MetaMask community

Can you check on bsc scan if you can still see USDT balance or check on debank about your portfolio.

If you see balance as mentioned above in block-explorer, follow this article https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360028059272-What-to-do-when-your-balance-of-tokens-is-incorrect

If you don’t see any unauthorized transaction and still missing out USDT balance in block explorer , then contact pancakeswap support.

If you did not recognize the transaction on block-explorer or if you did not authorized, then kindly contact MetaMask support by following this article Do you think your wallet has been hacked? - READ HERE

9 Likes

Hi im using metamusk in iphone. I have 6 wallet in metamusk but now it lost. Im entering 12 phase but it not they too. My active wallet important to me. But now after entering secret phase its not recover my old wallet. All my wallet below its lost. It shocking now. Plz help

Acct 1
OLD : 0x71B994219E3fd966F19DA18e4E2a02e4C68cD2Db

Acct 2
OLD : 0x21d5c19995e3348ecde94802BC0DA4E4D64B6CED

Acct 3
OLD : 0xAeAb824E02Fcbcd897D237C0480218aA9fE27C27

Acct 4
OLD : 0x7a653Fff377b3073A9Bf403754D67190A1837e0f

Acct 5
OLD : 0xDbfCADA90c933728f5FCA170E65Eb39a7126a3E7

Hi @qahhaar,

“When you restore a wallet using your Secret Recovery Phrase, MetaMask will automatically re-add any additional accounts you had previously added — but only under certain conditions. Accounts are automatically re-added if they have a non-zero ETH balance . However, this process ends when MetaMask encounters an account with 0 ETH — so the first account with 0 ETH (and any beyond it) will not be added.”

You need to create them one by one, the same way you have created them before. For further information in this regard, please refer to the following guide. Let us know in case you need further assistance.

5 Likes

hi maryam… I have used it to create the wallet and there is also an import wallet. after finding that there was a problem with the transfer from my contract, I tried again a few time. I deleted the problematic wallet and all other wallets disappeared including the value in them. I entered the secret phase but there is only import wallet. where is another wallet. im very2 sad now how to recovery my value is

Hi friend! I would to help you, but could you give a more detailed and precise overview.

When you use a seed phrase to recover a cryptocurrency wallet, it can only bring back the addresses that were originally created with that specific seed phrase. However, if you’ve added other addresses to your wallet that were made with a different seed phrase, you can’t recover these with the first seed phrase. To get those additional addresses back, you need the seed phrase that was originally used to create them.

NOTE: NEVER SHARE YOUR SEED PHRASE OR PRIVATE KEY WITH ANYEONE.

5 Likes

Hi @qahhaar,

As it is written in the guide that I have shared: " Any imported accounts will not be re-added when you restore your wallet using your Secret Recovery Phrase. They need to be manually re-added in the same way you imported them originally."

For the other accounts under the secret recovery of the main wallet, you need to add them one by one, the same way you have created them, as I mentioned in my first response.

By the way, I have checked the addresses you’ve shared and the balance of all is zero. Are you aware?

2 Likes

hi…thanks for helping. I rewrote the recovery phase and after it was successful there was only an import wallet. another wallet has disappeared and it is very important because I have a smart contract with that wallet address. Satisfied, I tried but got stuck…

Hi Maryam, thank you for your help. i am puzzled when my import account is there and other account is missing from metamusk. I have tried many times but the original address of my wallet is not visible. I have a contract with the wallet account and this makes me stuck. yes maryam, my wallet balance is empty because of the transfer to binance and the smart contract is still valid for the wallet account. this story happened when I tried to transfer coins from smart contract many times but failed… from there I tried to fix it but failed when all my wallet addresses from metamusk were lost

Hi @qahhaar

The account appearing after restoring a wallet using Secret Recovery Phrase is the main account and not the imported one. You have most possibly confused the main account with the imported one.

You may have backed up the missing wallet’s Secret Recovery Phrase (SRP) somewhere. You need to have the SRP of the missing account to restore it.

Reminder: NEVER share your wallets Secret Recovery Phrase with anyone and NEVER enter them on any sites.

2 Likes

Hi Maryam…thanks for your information. I have 2 metamusk apps (2 iphones) and I create a wallet in each metamusk app. I save every secret phase of metamusk apps. In the first metamusk I created 7 wallet addresses. in the second metamusk there is only 1 wallet and I import this wallet to the first metamusk with the private key. so in the first wallet I deleted the apps and reinstalled with the secret phase but there was only an import wallet. 7 wallets I made before are gone. thats 5 wallets address from 7 wallets have a smart contract. that’s why I’m stuck and can’t sleep well

Hi 2Cu4…thanks for your information. I have 2 metamusk apps (2 iphones) and I create a wallet in each metamusk app. I save every secret phase of metamusk apps. In the first metamusk I created 7 wallet addresses. in the second metamusk there is only 1 wallet and I import this wallet to the first metamusk with the private key. so in the first wallet I deleted the apps and reinstalled with the secret phase but there was only an import wallet. 7 wallets I made before are gone. thats 5 wallets address from 7 wallets have a smart contract. that’s why I’m stuck and can’t sleep well

Hi,
You have most possibly entered the other wallet’s SRP and not the one you are looking for. Since you have the SRP of the wallet, I suggest to install it again.

1 Like

hi and thank you for responding to my message. I will try again to enter the secret phase that I saved. if there is a deadlock I will text you immediately. This problem must be solved as soon as possible.

2 Likes

hi see you again after these few days the condition of the body is not healthy after this event… have repeated the way you mean but still failed. I have tried my best to ensure that the key is correct but the condition is still the same… I tried to refer to MetaMask to recover the wallet step but it didn’t work… there is no problem with the secret phase but the wallet is lost

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.