Vault database chrome

Hello. When I enter the safe data for 12 words (chrome), the safe data of my last account appears. How can I find the safe data of my previous address?

4 Likes

Let me see. When you install the extension in the browser you have two option to choose, import wallet o create new wallet. You must select the import wallet option, put the seed and the password, then appear your wallet. If dont appear you have a problem. Try install the extension in other browser and try again. If you dont see the wallet perhaps your seed or password are bad.

2 Likes

hello, how can I access my 12-word security password. My computer has malfunctioned. I can’t log in because I don’t know 12 words.

2 Likes

so I don’t know the recovery words (12 words)

1 Like

If you dont know the 12 words and password you cant import the wallet again. Didnt you write donw the seed? The solution in that case is brute force to find the password in first time and after recovert the seed. In internet there are tutorial to recover but are difficult, if you dont know can you contact to a crypto hunter o forensics.

1 Like

I understand. If I can’t reach the safe from the computer, is there any other solution? I should talk to the metamask company.

1 Like

So if I can’t reach these 12 words by our own means, is there any other way to reach my account?

2 Likes

The information is in your computer, if you have lost the seed and password the company cant help you. You need recover yourself or contract an expert, i am sorrry.

1 Like

Uploading: IMG20220219182711.jpg…
Hello again. I found these, but there are seeds from the last address I opened. I wonder if the seeds of the previous account I used are also in it.

1 Like

1 Like

@Adel.120 I cant see the jpg image, i will try later again.

1 Like

I am currently trying to find it with forensic software. I will contact you when I find it.

1 Like

yes i remember the password

1 Like

No, I did not delete it. But this folder gives the safe of the account I opened last time. I know that it does not give the safe of the account I used for about 8 months before that.

1 Like

I searched it many times but it always gave the words of the last account

1 Like

When I enter all of them one by one (vault) search and type in word finder in metamask, it gives 12 words of my last account.

1 Like

MANİFEST-000001
LOG
LOG.old
CURRENT
LOCK

I found these. Is it in 2 accounts?

1 Like

bir önceki hesabım hangisinin içinde olabilir

1 Like

I decided to use forensic software because I thought that the safe of the previous account was overwritten. @ChrisDC

1 Like

Hey @Adel.120, to recover access to your additional accounts after recovering your wallet with your 12-word Secret Recovery Phrase, you just have to click Create account

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

2 Likes